Sunday, February 17, 2008

9.5 months

Again not much to talk about... oh wait are you kidding me?? The boys have been doing so many new things. Both are starting to crawl. Everyday they practice and everyday I shed a tear or in this case 2. Zefram has learned to shimmy across the carpet on his bum. Both rolling all over the place, sitting perfectly, with out many falls. Liam is starting to hold his own bottle. YEAH!! Now just Zefram and I'm hands free. Jibber jabbing LOTS. Especially Liam, he gets so loud at times, you have to leave the room or else you will pop an ear drum. He goes from high girly voice to a low man voice. Makes Matt and I laugh so hard. Zefram sounds like he is saying "dad" and "hi" but he's not. It's just crazy how fast they learn new things and how fast they are growing up. My mom warned me babies do grow up fast and they do. Look I'm her youngest 25 with 2 babies. CRAZY!!! But here are some new pics of the boys. Still cute as can be.

Zefram starting to crawl (one tear)

Liam starting to crawl (two tears)

I let Zefy pants feed himself
What a mess, but he was proud of himself

Having fun on the floor together

1 comment:

Chuckles said...

Aww "my boys" are growing up so quick. I miss them and miss you guys. This is one part of me living out here that sux. O well thats why some smart person created the camera. So I can still see my adorable nephews grow.

Love you Lots
Meg